Horse Wood Pellet Bedding
Animal Bedding Pine Shavings:
Wood shavings are excellent bedding!
Shavings are absorbent, and it’s easy to use a fine-tined pitchfork to sift through them and clean up manure. Be aware that not all types of wood makes for good bedding. Cedar and oak can be caustic, and black walnut is very dangerous for some animals. We produce a clean high products for your loved ones!
Beautiful Clean Pine Bedding Pellets
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost
- Available in 40 lb. Bags or Bulk
SMALL ANIMAL CAT LITTER
This is the best homemade cat litter box ever! Here is why:
- Little tracking. The large pellets do not stick to the cat’s paws.
- Natural & Flushable*
- No waste. Only used pine falls to the bottom.
Once the cat goes, the potty is absorbed by the pellets, which expand and become sawdust. Pick up the poop and mix the pellets once a day. The sawdust falls to the bottom box, leaving only "unused" pine pellets on top.
* Do not flush the poop! It may contain eggs of Toxoplasma gondii, which are able to survive the wastewater treatment process, contaminating waterways. While Toxoplasma rarely affects healthy people, it can cause defects and brain damage in babies whose mothers were exposed when pregnant. Brain disease can also develop in people with compromised immune systems. In addition, Toxoplasma has been shown to harm sea otters and may affect other wildlife as well.
Dispose of the cat’s feces in sealed plastic bags via your waste management company. INFORMATION FROM http://www.instructables.com/id/Pine-Pellets-Cat-Litter-Box/ - DO IT YOURSELF WEBSITE